 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8534
Re: You know what I should have used?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:23:52 GMT

The clues are there, to lazy to figure it out. :-)

Ok, I'm talking about my capacitor powered King of the Hill robot.  One
of the problems I had with the spring mechanism was it was to strong and
made the robot jump, when I just needed it to tip over.  If I had used
the Damper, it would have had a little spring to give it that kick to
fall over, but wouldn't have jumped.  This might have made the robot
more consistent and might have got it past qualifying.

Derek