 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8514
  Re: DINNER IS ON (but moved)

(...) Just finished listening to the radio... I'd love to drive to the Big Smoke, but with the blackouts and such, I'm just going to go home, eat the ice cream in my freezer, and look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow, if ya get down to my (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DINNER IS ON (but moved)

(...) WHAT!!!!! listen up DAVE. when i re-read what you posted I'll show you what I see. "... sorry Chris. I cant make it to the dinner cause I'm a big wuss. You see, with all the Blaster Worm stuff going around I am afraid to leave my house and I (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)