 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8490
Re: I got the power!.... for now.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:12:35 GMT

I have no power at home but I have power at work.

morning breakfast saw me boil a pot of water for both Abby's bottle, and
2 cuts of instant coffee for me and Kate.

we both had BBQ toast, and I've had to BEAT into Kate the idea that the
fridge and freezer ARE NOT TO BE OPENED.... unless you know exactly what
you want, and where it is....

this was when I was told the power would be out for another 24 hours. • who told you this???
I've reduced the emergency threat level in my house hold FROM condition
orange down to condition yellow.

Red, being a few more days of no power and green means I am back to
surfing.
Now I am debating going home to a possible lack of power but an ample supply of
Lego, or stay in thornhill with power and no Lego...

I also have to try to find some gas!

Jeff VW

Chris