 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8444
Re: Report Calum....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:08:52 GMT

<snippage>

"Wow, look, Calum, if your busy, we can talk later. I was just curious
to hear all about Jeff VW, Jeff E. Ben, Derek.... Greg...:"

The fest went well.  Actually, I think overall, it was much better than
last year, if that can even be possible.

<more snippage>

"Yes Calum, its me.  I want all the gossip.  who bunked with who? did
the GPS work? did ben ever leave the Castle room.."

The GPS was horribly slow, as experienced with the one actual time that I was
there.  Actually I did leave the castle-room once...I spent most of Saturday
playing "Evil Steevie's Pirate Game, and got 3rd place"

Did I go around to see the robotic competition?  Not really.  I saw a bit
of the Sumo competition, and realized that with Steve Hassenplug there, there
was no chance that anyone would beat him.

<again more snippage>

LOL @ Chris Magno....

Benjamin Medinets

PS, Chris.  I think I was the only one to wear a "HollyNorth Pen"

We are leaving Washington DC area sometime this afternoon.....too much LEGO!!
:)