 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8420
  Wanted: help design a nice train layout...

I moved the 'puter desk up to one of the spare bedrooms... So my basement is entirely dedicated to my other hobby--LEGO! As it stands, I have 11 modules (and plan on making at least 3 more this weekend), and I can fit 5 x 2 modules along the back (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)