 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8420
Wanted: help design a nice train layout...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:06:57 GMT

I moved the 'puter desk up to one of the spare bedrooms...

So my basement is entirely dedicated to my other hobby--LEGO!

As it stands, I have 11 modules (and plan on making at least 3 more this
weekend), and I can fit 5 x 2 modules along the back wall with room to move
around, and I also can have 2 x 2 modules attached to the 5 x 2, like an 'L'.

So throwing it out there for all who can do something in Track Designer--come up
with something fun--I have lots of track, road pieces, and have the ability to
raise track to proper 'bridge crossing' heights, if you like the bridges.  Right
now I own 2 crossovers and 7 left and 7 right switches.

I also have monorail pieces, including a left and right switch, for those that
like the monorail...

I can't come up with anything I like yet.

If you feel like designing something, it would be appreciated.

Dave K