 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8328
  Re: Newer Layout was Re: November Hobby Show Layout

(...) I liked the ideas with the large lake and bridges. (...) I suspect our strategy for Hobby Show should be a relatively small and flat layout. We'll divide modules by land again, realestate style, but it'll be mostly existing buildings. This (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Newer Layout was Re: November Hobby Show Layout

(...) I'm not rejecting this idea, but I'd like to see what else we can come up with. One thing this layout doesn't address is our need for more interiour space. I'd like us to try and work out a few designs that would address this issue. (...) This (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)