 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8289
Re: The Cheat...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:15:32 GMT

So glad The Cheat's not dead!

So, I've always wondered, what exactly IS the Cheat?  More confusing than a
sig-fig.

When Stron Bad shows 'old style clips', it looks as if The Cheat's a rat or
something like that...

He looks as if he's a cross b/w Garfield and I dunno what...

I sense a Strong Bad e-mail asking 'What exactly is The Cheat?'

(BTW, I never had the chance to mention that the little Roadshow in Altenburg
was SOOOO adorable.  With the little Reduced Altenburg layout and everything!)

That was very cute!  I couldn't take a good pic with my camera but it was very
well done.

Calum
PS-currently working on the 2003 Demo Reel.  What's scary is while we had our
usual complement of robotics stuff (live2 (oh my god this is funny five months
later.  the live2 video is a footage), rtl11, rtl12 and rtl13) we've also
had-BrickFest 2002 footage, CityTV, TorontoStar, Roadshow 2003, NMRA2003,
train4...it's like, I need an entire new song...

Think 'spanning one album' epic song like Thick as a Brick by Tull....

Or if you want something a little shorter, 'Echos' by Floyd comes in at just
over 22 minutes.

Shorter yet--'Fools Overture' by my favourite group is approx 11 minutes long.

Dave K