 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8287
Re: The Cheat...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:48:37 GMT

So glad The Cheat's not dead!

So, I've always wondered, what exactly IS the Cheat?  More confusing than a
sig-fig.

(BTW, I never had the chance to mention that the little Roadshow in Altenburg
was SOOOO adorable.  With the little Reduced Altenburg layout and everything!)

Calum
PS-currently working on the 2003 Demo Reel.  What's scary is while we had our
usual complement of robotics stuff (live2 (oh my god this is funny five months
later.  the live2 video is a footage), rtl11, rtl12 and rtl13) we've also
had-BrickFest 2002 footage, CityTV, TorontoStar, Roadshow 2003, NMRA2003,
train4...it's like, I need an entire new song...