 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8228
  Re: I'll Shut-up, now

steve, steve, steve, As i sit here drinking my cup of Tim Hortons. (URL) reading all these posts (that even got Bruce out of the wood work) I cant help but feel a little bit responsible. So just to beat this already dead horse, (...) umm, ~HELLO~ (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I'll Shut-up, now

(...) <snips pseudo-bicker> (...) I'm telling you, the rice had memory-loss drugs in it. "Have some more rice," they say. I bet the only thing you remember from dinner is "Success awaits you in your every venture," and you only remember that (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)