 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8146
8145  |  8147
Subject:
August dinner, before or after BrickFest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 05:29:31 GMT

Hey folks,

Just thinking ahead-rtlToronto Monthly Dinner for August.  Will it be August 1st
or August 15th, namely before or after BrickFest?

I'm for after, but I want to know what you think.  Followup.

So many things to do before BF:

-Edit 2003 Demo Reel
-Try a piperacer
-finish TGV webpage