 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8145
Re: NMRA Pictures - NOT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:30:33 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote:

Ok, if you see the empty folder at the end, then it is not a timeout problem.
It sounds like the files you uploaded are being deleted because the have
invalid characters in the filename, or they have spaces in the filename.

Ya my first try I had a space in the zip file name, because I always
seem to forget it about spaces.  And I'm not smart enough to stop using
them.  :-)

But it still didn't work after I corrected that.  I'm on my way home, so
I'll try it again soon.  If I still have trouble I'll detail the steps
I've taken.  I'm likely doing something dumb.

Thanks,

Derek