 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8145
    Re: NMRA Pictures - NOT! —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Ya my first try I had a space in the zip file name, because I always seem to forget it about spaces. And I'm not smart enough to stop using them. :-) But it still didn't work after I corrected that. I'm on my way home, so I'll try it again (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: NMRA Pictures - NOT! —Derek Raycraft
   Sigh, Well I managed to upload about 6 pictures last night. I tried a block of 20 more but that failed. It can't be my image filenames or the zip file names because my small batch was excepted. I had originally named the folder Train5-NMRA. Couldn't (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)