 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8086
    Not sure if this is ok - but special offer on 8735 motors in bulk/road plates too! —Michael Shiels
   I only do this when the deals are really good, and I have good access to 8735 motors right now, cases of them (6 units) for 33 CAD per unit. Normal price I think was 50-60 CAD. Individual units 44 CAD which is still a good deal. If this type of (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Not sure if this is ok - but special offer on 8735 motors in bulk/road plates too! —Ivan Louch
   You might want to talk to Gabe over at penny-arcade.com - looks he is "gonna need more Legos" (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Not sure if this is ok - but special offer on 8735 motors in bulk/road plates too! —Calum Tsang
   (...) I think that's your cue to stop. :) Seriously, unless you want to sell them to us at a dinner or event, there are marketplace NGs who would probably find much more readers for your sales. Most people in this group who are interested probably (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)