 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8090
Re: Not sure if this is ok - but special offer on 8735 motors in bulk/road plates too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 02:55:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch wrote:
You might want to talk to Gabe over at penny-arcade.com - looks he is "gonna
need more Legos"

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-06-13&res=l

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Michael Shiels wrote:

If this type of posting is not allowed just tell me and I'll stop.

I think that's your cue to stop. :)

Seriously, unless you want to sell them to us at a dinner or event, there are
marketplace NGs who would probably find much more readers for your sales.  Most
people in this group who are interested probably read them already.  Most of us
got our motors at $7 a unit (ZNAP), so unless you want to drop down that low...

Calum