 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8067
Re: rtl 11 video?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:57:44 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

-Fix up Red Train Station for NMRA
-Pack for NMRA
-Prepare slides for BrickFest talk
-Edit 2003 Demo Reel video
-Edit Behind the Scenes with rtlToronto video
-Arrange fun and goodness with the rest of rtl

Don't forget you have to move the Yellow Cargo station back 14 studs.
Or have you already managed to complete that one.

Derek