 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8066
Re: rtl 11 video?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:50:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik wrote:

Hey guys,
Does anyone have footage from rtl 11? The capture the flag game? I think I
remember seeing some video cameras there. I would like to show some friends the
bridge building robots. I wouldn't even mind some raw footage, since I need to
learn video editing one of these days :)
Rob

I *think* I had my camera there, but I'm not sure.  I'll go over my tapes when I
get home tonight, and let you know!

I defintely have footage of rtl11.  I'm currently working on the 2003 Demo Reel
for BrickFest.  You can either wait for the demo reel or I can make a VHS dub
for you.  Or I can capture the video in and encode it to MPEG.

I'm not sure if The Pursuit of Happiness' "Cigarette Dangles" makes a robots and
trains soundtrack.

Calum
PS-I have too many Lego projects right now:

-Finish new TGV for NMRA
-Fix up Red Train Station for NMRA
-Pack for NMRA
-Prepare slides for BrickFest talk
-Edit 2003 Demo Reel video
-Edit Behind the Scenes with rtlToronto video
-Arrange fun and goodness with the rest of rtl

And that's just before August.