 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8059
    Re: Video —Calum Tsang
   (...) I will have my Elura40 there. However, it's taller in comparison to Iain's Elura2. Alas, Iain may also be there too, so we'll see. Calum (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Video —Iain Hendry
   (...) I'm planing on trying to come in sometime Friday to help with the setup at this point; in a worst-case scenario, I can just leave the camera with one of you guys and you're welcome to use it with your own tape or whatever for the weekend. Iain (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)