 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8062
Re: Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:48:58 GMT

I will have my Elura40 there.  However, it's taller in comparison to Iain's
Elura2.  Alas, Iain may also be there too, so we'll see.

I'm planing on trying to come in sometime Friday to help with the setup at this
point;  in a worst-case scenario, I can just leave the camera with one of you
guys and you're welcome to use it with your own tape or whatever for the
weekend.

    Iain