 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8046
  Re: NMRA2003 Friday install

(...) Cool, I have two. Bring the three and we'll have a five tower fuel depot. (...) The vertical has never been the issue. That's easy. Whether it's PVC pipe or 2x2's with a nice picket peak (my idea) painted white, it's the base that's hard. We (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NMRA2003 Friday install

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> (...) I'll see what I can do tonight at my uncles shop. Won't guanrantee anything. Hey, meybe a few of my legs upsidown is good? Nyaah, I'll see what's up. No promises Dave K (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NMRA2003 Friday install

(...) We have 10 stanchions available, with chain, some with ventax logo on them. We're more than welcome to use them, but here's the problem - I can fit exactly *zero* in my car. :( If I pull out my subwoofer, I think I can fit maybe 3 in the back. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)