 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8023
  Re: NMRA2003 Friday install

(...) Whats our sequence to setup the layout? I think it's JeffE/Derek first, right? I'll try to be there at 6PM, as I'm not sure if I can leave early from work. (...) I should be there both Sat and Sun. (...) Probably. If anyone from the rest of (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NMRA2003 Friday install

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) I'll have my cell as well, I'll e-mail it to y'all. If anyone has a couch available friday and sat. night, it would be appreciated. I'll pack my sleeping bag as well. Dave K (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NMRA2003 Friday install

(...) Here's what I can offer. Since Altenburg will be at the train show, there will be just enough space to fold out my couch. So you are welcome to stay with me, however I don't have extra parking, so the truck would have to stay either at the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NMRA2003 Friday install

(...) You can park the car at our house no problem. I unfortunately cannot offer you a place to stay, but the truck is not an issue, you can leave it here. Calum (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)