 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7949
    Re: Road Show Question —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Ok you see this is not pushing someones buttons. It's perfectly understandable for you to be upset about this. The degree to which you are upset may be questionable. I mean it's a PT Cruiser. :-) I think pushing someones buttons is the art of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Road Show Question —Chris Magno
   Derek! WOW, you said EXACTLY what I was going to point out Calum. and you used exactly the same examples. Good job. As a future Ph.D. in "fecal matter agitation" (TDB) or "vocal proximity perturbance" (TDB) I commend you on your quick and correct (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Road Show Question —Calum Tsang
   (...) And pick up your sociopathic tendancies? No, nobody dropped me when I was a kid :) Calum (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)