 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7903
    Thanks, but... —Iain Hendry
   So yeah. 66 studs or whatever = 22.625". Got the LG 5000 BTU unit. $179 @ FutureShop. Fits in window. Life should be good. Brought it home, I just set it in the window out of impatience, and not wanting to wait since I left all my tools at work and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Thanks, but... —David Laswell
   (...) Yeah, air conditioners have this nasty habit of ripping the moisture out of your room along with the heat. You're supposed to make sure they lean out the window just a bit so the water can give the little birdies a place to make mudpies (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)