 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7903
  Thanks, but...

So yeah. 66 studs or whatever = 22.625". Got the LG 5000 BTU unit. $179 @ FutureShop. Fits in window. Life should be good. Brought it home, I just set it in the window out of impatience, and not wanting to wait since I left all my tools at work and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thanks, but...

(...) Yeah, air conditioners have this nasty habit of ripping the moisture out of your room along with the heat. You're supposed to make sure they lean out the window just a bit so the water can give the little birdies a place to make mudpies (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)