 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7888
  Re: DCC party?

I'll be at the Laidlaw branch at the outskirts of town. It may be a big upgrade so I might be there all day and have no time for lunch (that's how it usually works, anyway) but after I'm done, I'll be either driving to Port Elgin or crashing in a (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: DCC party?

Give me a call later in the day then. We have some company on Wednesday night, but we can probably squeeze another person in. I don't have time right now to do the DCC thing, so if you can lend me one after the show, that's fine. On the other hand, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)