 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 786
  Re: again...

(...) I just checked the catalog I received last week from Lego and the pneumatic set doesn't have an electric pump. Are you suggesting there is such a beast? Also, how does the "mini pump" differ from the usual manual pump (if it is a manual pump - (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: again...

(...) Um, I think what Dave (??) was saying is that you can motorize the small pump (mini pump) and make an "electric pump" The difference between the 2 pumps is size and ease of connection to a motor. the manual pump is really best suited for a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)