 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7834
  Re: I'm the King, baby! (wilth all apologies to Ash "don't call me 'Bruce'" Williams)

(...) The interesting thing is that I can actually BREAK anything. But people don't bring things by my desk to be broken. Strange. -Greg (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I'm the King, baby! (wilth all apologies to Ash "don't call me 'Bruce'" Williams)

(...) OH, your one of ~T H O S E~ guys. have I got a "made in America "steve legway robot for you to see. Chris "ya wanna have me take your picture with a 12" shell Chris ?? " Mike - RB Pyro Co. (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)