 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7836
Re: I'm the King, baby! (wilth all apologies to Ash "don't call me 'Bruce'" Williams)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 13:07:32 GMT

The interesting thing is that I can actually BREAK anything.

But people don't bring things by my desk to be broken. Strange.

-Greg

OH, your one of   ~T H O S E~  guys.

have I got a "made in America "steve legway robot for you to see.

Chris
"ya wanna have me take your picture with a 12" shell Chris ?? "  Mike - RB Pyro
Co.