 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7791
  I need help.

So back when Joda's were new and Zellars had just gotten them they had a BOGOHP and I ended up getting two thinking they'd be good for parts. Then I got one as a gift which gave me three. One more then I really wanted. I considered selling it, but (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I need help.

(...) i think i have a solution. come by the shop, and for a small fee (equal to the price of lego) I'll let you drive around in a forklift truck. you can play with the 3 stage hydraulic ram all ya want. Chris (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I need help.

(...) So do people take you too seriously when you forget to put in the smilies. :-) I mean when you do put them in people often take you too seriously so if you forget them what happens. But that's beside the point. (...) I want to drive a (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I need help.

(...) its a WHACK of fun!!!! as I've said come by the shop and learn about the "clutch." in fact, it got a bit quite here, so as a "treat" I booted around the warehouse (again) and while VERY SLOWLY doing donut's I realized that I never did finish (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)