 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7783
Re: OT: homes (was Re: More officialness for sports fans...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:41:41 GMT

Jeff Elliott wrote:

I'm looking at listing in Irvine right now.

How's this grab you:

1500 sq ft fixer-upper on 6500 sq ft yard, 2 car garage, no basement, no
aircon, no termite clearance, old roof.

6500 sq ft.  hmm, that should only take about 16 gallons paint to
cover.  Less if you don't paint the roof of the house while you're at
it.  :-)

Derek