 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7781
OT: homes (was Re: More officialness for sports fans...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:53:05 GMT

I'm looking at listing in Irvine right now.

How's this grab you:

1500 sq ft fixer-upper on 6500 sq ft yard, 2 car garage, no basement, no
aircon, no termite clearance, old roof.

$370k US.

Ow? ow ow ow ow.

Jeff E

David Koudys wrote:

Things you're not suppose to do in case you jinx 'em...

Talk about being pregnant in the first few weeks (so I'm told, I don't think I
have to worry about that one...)

Talk of an impending job offer, in case it doesn't happen

Brag about an upcoming date with a supermodel, in case that falls thru...

And talk about owning a home before the keys are in your hands...

But I'm always throwing convention to the wind...

So I saw a house today, more like a townhouse with garage and stuff...

It overlooks a ravine full of trees and such, nestled right in the escarpment...

And beyond that it was fairly inexpensive, and has enough room for my LEGO
collection (and then some...)

So tomorrow I go put a deposit down, then the lawyers get involved and I give up
in sheer frustration and 'broke'ness.

Eh, we'll see what happens.

Dave K
-who may or may not be moving into his new abode whilst you guys are down at
Brickfest.