 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7741
  Re: [rtlToronto] BrickFest Pipe Racers

(...) I just had a thought about this. I don't know if it will work, but how about putting rope inside the pipe. If the rope is pulled tight, it should hold the pipe together. (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] BrickFest Pipe Racers

(...) That sounds like a great idea. We'll have to give it a try. We're still trying to source the C5806 Long Radius so you guys can easily get them. John I think is driving down to Buffalo with a friend on an errand and will pick them up there. We (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)