 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7733
  Re: What I'm going to bring to the zoo

(...) Okay, if I ignore the line that says "This tour will support the launch of a new product line that features bright colours and interesting new pieces" and Calum's very suggestive pictures right above the rules, then yes I can see that you (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What I'm going to bring to the zoo

(...) MMMMMmmmmmmm mmmmmmm ummmmmmm phmmmm mmmmuuuummmmm (i'm under a gag order) Chris :) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What I'm going to bring to the zoo

(...) Oh Hey look at that... Calum updated the web page (no insult ment by this, I just havn't looked at it for a few weeks) (URL) again Calum, Great sketches. You may want to change the NMRA location to the International center: (URL) VW However, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What I'm going to bring to the zoo

(...) Wayne, no one is forcing you to build something. It's not a requirement to participate in this. rtl14 will be coming up shortly in September. Calum (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)