 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7710
    Reduced Altenburg Layout —Calum Tsang
   Hey guys, (URL) Derek's help, I put together some of the Reduced Altenburg modules. I have three buildings in place: a) An upgrade of the Yellow Cargo Station in such a way that it can sit backwards on the layout. I'm upgrading this to have a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Reduced Altenburg Layout —Jeff Van Winden
     (...) Looks Good! (...) And what I could use is a Digital Camera to take that picture.... Here is one that I have found... (URL) any one else have pictures of the grey version of the Dam? Jeff VW (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Reduced Altenburg Layout —Derek Raycraft
   (...) I helped you Saturday night and Jeff E Sunday night. The problem of the face of Altenburg that faces the dam is not a problem. It doesn't need to be covered up, it looks good as is. Infact it looks kind of cool. I believe Jeff E has the cliff (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)