 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 77
  Re: thanks

(...) nine rtl events? I've been slacking! ) seriously, are we finalized on the second friday of nov. at mels? it was great the last time. i've been intrigued by the space ship talk--i want to know more. stay safe. dave (who understands that there (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: thanks

(...) The joke was more or less because there have only been eight rtlToronto events and no one has actually been to all of....WAIT! I have! I'm the only person who's been to all eight rtlToronto events, including the very first one (with Chris and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)