 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7578
    Re: Yeah, I'm still sitting here at work —David Koudys
   (...) First contact is one of the best... But I still dislike the direction they took the Borg in-- When, in the second season, Q sends the Enterprise out to 'meet the Borg' for the first time, the Borg were scary in their cold machine like way they (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Yeah, I'm still sitting here at work —Iain Hendry
   (...) I get them all mixed up. But there is such an *excitement* for me in any of the films that is way stronger than any of the fun I get watching just the original shows. It's like working late with your co-workers and going to a party afterword (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)