 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7529
7528  |  7530
Subject:
Those stupid rat b*********s!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:32:42 GMT

We had 2 laptops stolen off a desk at work over the weekend.

This just burns me.

They took the Toshiba 6100's but not the usb floppies, or the power
supplies--just the 2 laptops.

We're going thru the security log now but it doesn't look as if there was anyone
'officially' in the building when the laptops went missing.

Things like this just make me dislike the world.

Anyway, welcome to Monday morning.

Dave K