 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 747
  Re: steering at Rtl 8

(...) K, this is way too weird--I thought I was the only West Wing fan in Canada. It is by far the best show on tv this season. I am so busy with LEGO, Everquest, and work (work being, of course, last and only there so I acn buy LEGO and subscribe (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: steering at Rtl 8

(...) No, several of my coworkers like it, as do many of my friends. A little bit more intellectual than Law and Order, a little less common than ER. It's a good show. (...) If you said "I have MPEGs or RM's of Sports Night on CDR" I'd take you up (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)