 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7429
Re: Man, it's quiet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 04:36:25 GMT

So, I'm sitting here in London wondering, what are the guys up to?
And lo and behold, I check and you're all quiet.

Is this a new form of Calum ball?

Well duh…
The *new* _Article 7, Section 4.93_ ‘Rule’ of Calum Ball states: that if a
founding member of rtlToronto heads for Europe at any time, the rest of the
members/players will immediately discontinue their posting privileges. This
rule can only be suspended if a member finds a Red flag on his roof.

Anyways, I'm aiming for Paris on Thursday and Friday, Munich (and therefore
Legoland Germany on the weekend) and maybe Legoland Windsor again before I
leave...

I'm totally on my way back to Germany this summer.
Please, please, please…provide a detailed/funny/humorous
write-up of your trip and adventures. I really, honestly
look forward to seeing your pictures upon your return.

Thanx so much,

               --==Richard==--