 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7410
Re: Hey Calum--West Wing! Commencement! Wow!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 17:55:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Did you see it?

I finally got to see it this morning--work had a few issues with servers
crashing and microwaves not working and whole frames coming down, so I had
to put in a few extra hours, but this morning I finally sat down and watched
"Commencement" (from last week, still haven't seen this weeks ep. yet!  Had
to get my heinie into work 'n all...)

This show just continues to Wow me.

ANyway, just running on no sleep, lots of sugar, and such...

AAARGH!  No.  I'll have to get the file from you at the next dinner.  I did
watch "25" and it was EXCELLENT.

It's gonna suck now that Sorkin and Schlamme are leaving... :(

Calum