 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 740
  Re: again...

(...) This has been my holy grail. The manual pumps put out more volume of air per stroke then the little ones. The bad side is that because air compresses so easily, the first 3/4 of the stroke is not very effective, yet is the easiest part of the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: again...

<warning type="lego-mod" sensitive="purists"> You can use the big cylinders as compressors. Just carefully unwind the spring from the shaft - you can do it without damaging the spring if you're careful. Store the spring for reapplication later. I've (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)