 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 74
  Re: finally

I'm going to have to agree with Rob on this one. What fun will it be if we all showed up with a stacker based on David's, bot??? what can we learn? I can only say this again, and again, I like the games 'cause I get the chance to learn how other (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: finally

(...) We learn how to put things together better. Taking working concepts and integrating them together is a big development task alone. A good example is the day I came by to see your paddle sorter and summarily used it on our robots along with a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)