 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 734
  Re: Train1 - Round House

(...) It's certainly been suggested before. In fact, I think Kevin or Jeff brought it up at the last dinner. I think it's something that needs to be carefully analyzed before going ahead. I'd be interested in a bulk track buy too from St Jacobs or (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 - Round House

(...) Oh you will my little Nortel friend. You will, MOOoooo HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! <more evil laugh> I wonder how well a section of straight track would burn with "Airburst" powder. <again... evil laugh> BTW. I just got a catalog from Sprectum. Lots of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)