 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7333
  Reduced Altenburg Layout

Hi folks, As discussed at the train4.5 weekend, here's what I'll end up filling the Altenburg Lite layout with: (URL) putting in old buildings from my old train 3 layout modules and should have enough to make it look interesting. -The purple (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Reduced Altenburg Layout

Looks good Calum... watch the track clearance on the curves with the two buildings. And are you stealing Dave's landscaped curves? If not, you might need to watch out for Go Train clearance on the outside curve. Derek? Jeff E (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Reduced Altenburg Layout

(...) Are we aiming to be GO Train compliant for this layout? It's a VERY small layout... Calum (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)