 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7333
7332  |  7334
Subject:
Reduced Altenburg Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 05:54:56 GMT

Hi folks,

As discussed at the train4.5 weekend, here's what I'll end up filling the
Altenburg Lite layout with:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/calum5-0layout.gif

I'm putting in old buildings from my old train 3 layout modules and should
have enough to make it look interesting.

-The purple rectangle is where I think a power plant building would look
great, JeffVW. Hint Hint hint....

-I haven't thought out Unterdorf East yet.  I only threw in three buildings
there for a sense of space.

-I'd be really happy if Derek could continue landscaping south from
Altenburg East where I've drawn that sliver of a green hill.

-There will be open space for a small easel/stand with brochures.  This is
east of the tracks in Unterdorf East, on the far south/east corner area.

Hopefully this will form the layout for Project Y and the November Hobby
Show.  Anyone want to come by after dinner on Friday and help build some of
this? :)

Calum