 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7322
  Re: RCX Train Sensor

(...) Yeah, I am after an all-Lego solution; not just for purity reasons, but I'd be too worried about frying the RCX with my less-than-impressive electornics skills. Besides, given that my whole layout seems to be elevated 18 bricks high, it's (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: RCX Train Sensor

(...) I have created a very low-profile magnetic reed switch sensor for the RCX that I have used for years on NELUG's train layouts. The sensor lies in the railbed, and sticks up a single 2x4 plate above the railroad ties. This sensor is very (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)