 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7195
Re: who's at work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:00:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Dave?  Jeff (either)  Iain?

dose everyone have the day off like bankers and various government
workers?

I don't.  I'm sitting here in an empty office-the unionized staff are on
holiday, the managers of those staff take the day off.  And me, with my
contractor mercenaries, are here.  Except only two of them showed up...

Calum