 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7143
    Sale at Toys Toys Toys —Calum Tsang
   Some useful info from Jason Kan: "Fortunately, I found out that Toys Toys Toys is having 30% discount on Lego sets (till the end of this month I think). Please forward this sale to whoever may be interested." Calum (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Sale at Toys Toys Toys —Gerard Steenbeek