 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7131
  Off Topic, Briefly: Delirium

I had been asked so many times over the last 4 days "So which is better?!" that I thought I'd write up a little report on my experiences with Delirium, the first Giant Frisbee by HUSS residing at Paramount's Kings Island. :) The which-is-better (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Off Topic, Briefly: Delirium

Thanks for putting together and posting the Delerium video, Iain, I must have played it 10 times. The ride looks awesome. Does Psyclone have a dropping floor of some sort too? (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"Wayne Young" <wayfer@nospam_rogers.com> wrote in message news:HDD0Dv.DtI@lugnet.com... (...) No problem, it was fun to make! (...) It's similar only in that it drops. The Giant Frisbee floor has 8 panels that each come down individually - Psyclone (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)