 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7117
  Wayne is a Lugnet Member...

I was scanning the list of new members on the Lugnet Home Page, and saw Wayne's name on there. Hey Wayne: Welcome to Lugnet as an official member. It was nice to finally meet you after hearing about you in the contests and reading your already many (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wayne is a Lugnet Member...

(...) Thanks for the warm welcome, it was good meeting you too! Lugnet is such a great resource, I am glad I finally joined. Best Regards, Wayne rtlToronto -- AGSCBGVFCSB! (rot13 ;-) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wayne is a Lugnet Member...

(...) Ain't that the truth, brother. I expect Chris to pull that logo out any second now. Calum (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)